- Online School
- Physical Workshops
THE Chocolate Cake Everyone Is Talking About: Learn How To Make The Perfect Chocolate Cake In No Time With Just 5 Ingredients.
Plus! You Will Receive The Never Before Released DTC Red Velvet Cake Recipe. The same base ingredients, method and delicious taste. These recipes will cut your time in the kitchen in half!
Join the 1500+ online students currently enrolled in this course to learn how to make the easiest, most delicious chocolate cake you will ever bake.
Our recipes, methods and processes are designed for maximum efficiency and will save you valuable TIME. The recipe can also be used as a base for other recipes and we will show you how to turn the recipe into the most delicious tight crumbed red velvet cake which your clients and friends will love.
There are five ingredients: eggs, sugar, self-raising flour, cocoa powder and thickened cream (35% milk fat cream).
Yep, that's it and the result is the easiest, most delicious chocolate cake you'll ever need. The texture is in between a mud cake and a sponge cake. Not too light but not too heavily dense either. It’s the perfect building block for tall, structured buttercream cakes and can also be used to make delicious cupcakes. Just FIVE ingredients, ONE recipe, ONE delicious chocolate cake!
This course will cover:
- How to prepare your tins in order to bake a cake that rises TALL and evenly and stays moist. Avoid burnt sides, messy trimmings AND crumb coating (that’s right, skip the crumb coat!)
- DTC Chocolate Cake Recipe. You can also use the same recipe to make cupcakes and baked donuts. Score!
- *Bonus* DTC Batter Chart. This chart tells you exactly how much batter you need for each cake size to maximise consistency. It will also help you quickly work out how much of each ingredient you need however many cakes you're baking. No guessing and wasting time here. PLUS our formula for converting batter to different size tins for any cake recipe
- DTC Red Velvet Cake Recipe. The same base recipe, method and delicious taste. Yes, like the DTC Chocolate Cake, you can also use the same recipe to make Red Velvet cupcakes and baked donuts. This also comes with our cream cheese buttercream recipe to complete your Red Velvet cakes
- How to store your cakes correctly to ensure they stay moist and delicious
- The best way to cut your cake to achieve the most level and sharpest layers, both with a knife and with an AGBAY
- Our tried and tested flavour combination lists.
We take efficiency VERY seriously, so you won't find any fluff here. This course is designed to save you valuable time which is why you won't have to sit through hours and hours of boring videos.
The course curriculum includes detailed written materials and videos for each module. The written materials contain step by step instructions, explanations, useful charts & illustrations and lots of valuable tips. The videos act as complimentary materials to further illustrate our process. Think of it as a very detailed text book with explainer videos.
In the videos, the instructor does not speak to the camera. There are no jargons, no awkward chats or unnecessary time wasters - just straight to the point and visually stunning instructions. This makes referring back to the videos extremely easy as you won't have to scrub through hours of video to find what you're looking for.
A detailed FAQ will help guide you through any troubleshooting issues. Furthermore, each module contains a comment section where you can interact with the instructor and ask as many questions as you'd like. You'll be supported all the way through your journey with this course. We got ya!
After enrolment, don't forget to join our exclusive Don't Tell Charles Student Facebook Group! This group consists of DTC students from all over the world who are actively connecting & inspiring everyday.
Available: In stock