- Online School
- Physical Workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the enrolment process work?
Our DTC Online School is hosted on a platform called Teachable. Once you've completed a course purchase on our website, you will be automatically enrolled on Teachable using the information provided at checkout.
If you are an existing online DTC student and have a Teachable account:
- Please ensure that you use the email address attached to that account at checkout. If you use a different email address, a new account will be created. Once this occurs, we cannot merge your accounts together.
- A confirmation email with a link to 'Access Course' will be sent to you once the enrolment has taken place.
- Please allow up to 15 minutes for this email to come through.
If you are not an existing online DTC student and don't have a Teachable account:
- A new Teachable account will be automatically created for you using the email address you provide at checkout.
- You will receive two emails - one to confirm your email for the new account and set a password; another with a link to 'Access Course'.
- You will not be able to access your course until you have confirmed your email for the new account.
- Please allow up to 15 minutes for both emails to come through.
I'm having issues logging into Teachable and accessing my course!
To troubleshoot login issues, please click here.
About Our Online Courses
Are the prices listed in AUD?
When do online courses start and finish?
Our online courses start now and never end! They are all completely self-paced courses - you decide when you start and when you finish. Work at your own pace and in your own time.
How long do I have access to an online course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Are the recipes in grams, cups or ounces?
The recipes list ingredients both in grams and ounces.
In the course videos, does the instructor speak to the camera?
No. The videos are very detailed with accompanying onscreen texts. Use them combined with the written materials and you will have all you need. We find that this is the most effective way of conveying our techniques.
I am a complete beginner, can I take a DTC online course?
Yes, absolutely! All our courses are designed to suit complete beginners as well as seasoned bakers and cake decorators.
I have a few more questions regarding the courses, where can I direct them?
Please send your questions to email@example.com
How do I access the DTC Student Group on Facebook?
If you are an existing DTC student, send us a membership request here.